Bajaj Boxer Old Throttle Cable Assembly
Bajaj Boxer Old Throttle Cable Assembly is manufactured by Sevens Automotives at a high quality and mass scale. The Seven Control Cable meets all the norms and standards of two wheeler motorcycles and scooters. The cables are friction free, flexible and comfortable as well as stand on their own nature.
- Part number: RCR-BJ20-1181
- Brand: Sevens
- Vehicle: BAJAJ BOXER OLD
- Manufacturer: Sevens Automotives
- Quantity: 1Nos
- Type: Throttle Cable
About this item
- Condition: New (Never Used Before)
- Quality: 100% Genuine
- Function: Friction Free
- Made to original equipment specifications.
- These control cables are precise fitting replacements for your motorcycle.
- Produced with advanced machines to ensure they are long lasting and reliable.
- Oiled with a special compound that resists freezing in low temperatures and doesn’t attract dust, so cables won’t become brittle in cold weather or clogged with dust.
- High quality polyimide lining coats the inside of the outer cable and all metal components this material protects the inner cable from friction during use, which is the primary cause of wear in motorcycle cables.
- Stainless steel inner cable reduces the likeliness of the cable stretching or seizing up and increases its resistance to the elements and the durability, preventing rust.
- This product is made of premium material, with exquisite workmanship and elegant appearance.
Welcome to Our Store
- We service online and off line for the best services.
- You can be sure you can find a lot of parts.
- Before You Buy Please carefully read the fitment and you check your motorcycle model years.
- Our products are aftermarket products.
- OEM numbers are only for comparison.
- Sevens Automotives has a complete range of Bajaj and Motorcycle and Scooter Control Cables
There are no reviews yet.