Yamaha Rx100 Indicator Assembly (Front)
Sevens Automotives India Yamaha RX100 Indicator Assembly (Front) compatible for Yamaha RX100. The quality of the indicator / blinker is 100% genuine and it meets all the specifications and specifications of the vehicle.
- Part number: RCR-YM20-7080
- Brand: Sevens
- Light source type: Halogen
- Voltage:28 v
- Quantity: 2 Nos.
- Lens colour: Yellow
- Lens Material: Plastics
- Manufactured By: Sevens Automotives
- Vehicle compatible: Yamaha RX100
- Covered Area: India and Abroad
- Functional Area: Two Whelers Motorcycle and Scooters Parts and accessories.
Features and instructions
- Please check the picture and compare with your old model before buying.
- Please consult a qualified vehicle mechanic regarding the compatibility, use and installation of this part in your vehicle.
- set of two (indicator/blinker assembly)
- Plug and play without any instructions
- With a high quality ABS plastic shell housing construction, rugged and durable, not easily damaged.
- Overall, Sevens Automotives manufactures products with high quality. It is easily fitted with the support of a faulty blinker on the Yamaha RX100.
The Yamaha RX 100 was a two-stroke motorcycle made by Yamaha from 1985 to 1996 with technical collaboration and distributed in India by the Escorts Group. At the initial stage, Yamaha Japan was exporting all bikes from Japan to India.