Royal Enfield Interceptor Air Filter
Sevens Automotives Royal Enfield Interceptor Air Filter are made of multi-layered cotton fabric soaked in low viscosity oil, which is inserted between two aluminium mesh frames. Sevens filters quality contributes to the longevity of the motors.
- Product part number: RCR-RE20-7196
- Manufactured by: Sevens Automotives
- Replacement for: Royal Enfield Interceptor
- Vehicle manufacturer: ROYAL ENFIELD
- Country: India
- Designed to increase horsepower
- lifetime reusable air filter
- million mile guarantee
- Never needs to be replaced
- complies with vehicle warranties
- Sevens products will ship out in 3-4 business days once order is placed.
- Refer to your vehicle’s user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- Air Filters do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, or any replacements.
- Minimum order quantity 50 no’s accepted.
The aluminium mesh is coated with epoxy resin to protect it from oxidation. The impurities formed due to fuel vapor and moisture present in the air are filtered out through filtration and retention processes. The impurities are retained by the cotton fibers in the air filter. This process takes place without obstructing the air flow path. Thus guaranteeing the consistency of air filter performance for a long time.
Sevens air filters are made using a process called “full moulding”. The special rubber used in Seven’s filtration system is practically indestructible over time. Sevens Filter provides excellent adhesion to any air-box size.
Does installing a Sevens intake system improve engine performance?
Yes it does. Thanks for moving air intake with our product. Drives cool air into the air-box at a much higher rate than the intake capacity of conventional filtration systems. The dynamic air intake is enhanced by the carbon fiber flow switch located inside the air-box.
As a result of the assembly of the Seven’s intake system, there is a steady increase in the amount of combustible oxygen present in the combustion chamber compared to the air filter. These elements guarantee a considerable improvement in engine performance in terms of power and torque. So get one today.
There are no reviews yet.